INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL PROJECT – MANILA – MUNICH
Support, supervision and development of management programs for German language schools and sources of information, programs and materials for language learners.
ICC is from Nurses for Nurses
ICC started in 2017 as it became known that many nurses who already work in Germany often have problems with their employers, have changed the conditions of work from their contract agreement or the nurses go to Germany under false promises.
There are many complaints heard and negative postings about their situations; Read down to a common denominator:
The nurses in the Philippines get too little information on how the process works in Germany.
Mislead or uninformed of the German system and how it works .
- Which employers are to be preferred
- What is a union?
- What is a collective agreement?
- What are the rights and obligations of an employee/employer and a lot more…
Another truth is that many of these nurses in Germany are in distress and in need of help. It happens now and the increase of disheartening cases can happen more in the future. This is where ICC Germany takes part. By becoming an ICC member, support in such cases can be obtained.
ICC1Plus club was founded next to ICC as an institute. Everyone can become a member through a sponsorship or voluntary membership; a “Silver Membership” is important for nurses.
ICC Germany office is currently located in Munich, and is growing to become an independent organization. The membership provides the basics of Nurses who are already working in Germany; one of which is getting legal advice for all emergencies.
• Review employers and create profiles from Employers.
• Do research on behalf of ICC Philippines
• Offer coaching and counseling for all life situations of the nurses.
• Leading Philippine cultural events and organizing its own events.
• Provide a forum of exchange and widens networks of nurses.
• Gives advice to employers and help them with the nurses’ application and resettlement
• Helps with administrative procedures and forms.
• Networking with other Philippine organizations
• Collaboration with the Association of Filipino Nurses in Germany
• and more
The founder of ICC, Ms. Claire Chua took a nursing degree in the Philippines and has worked in many international organizations and companies like Microsoft, Education Consulting Associates and have done some risk management projects thus she knows the perspectives of one and the other sides. As the first Managing Director of IICC Manpower Consulting and as the President of the ICC Institute, she will be guiding the organization. From Nurses for Nurses. Ms. Claire Chua lives with her children in Manila and runs the institute.
Institute for International Cultural Collaboration
IICC Manpower Consultancy
No. 9 Unit 303 Catalina Building, New York St.
Cubao Quezon City 1111
METRO MANILA PHILIPPINES
Landline +63 (0) 2 917-7361
Smart: +63 918 525 4802
Globe: +63 947 070 6847